Why LispOS?

Rodrigo Ventura yoda@isr.ist.utl.pt
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:26:37 +0100 (GMT+0100)

    >> Albeit yout mail is over 200 lines long, it is easy to reply,
    >> because most of it are personal comments. Unlike you, I have some
    >> respect for the list subscribers and even you. And as you make so
    >> little on-topic issues, a short reply will come about!

    cosc> Why not have more respect and just don't respond.  I made the mistake

        I explained why. Because you made some technical points I'd
like to address. Nothing further.

        Regards,

*** Rodrigo Martins de Matos Ventura, alias <Yoda>
***  yoda@isr.ist.utl.pt, http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~yoda
***   Instituto de Sistemas e Robotica, Polo de Lisboa
***    Instituto Superior Tecnico, Lisboa, Portugal
***     PGP Public Key available on my homepage
*** Key fingerprint = 0C 0A 25 58 46 CF 14 99  CF 9C AF 9E 10 02 BB 2A