Why LispOS?

cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:13:30 -0600 (CST)

>         Albeit yout mail is over 200 lines long, it is easy to reply,
> because most of it are personal comments. Unlike you, I have some
> respect for the list subscribers and even you. And as you make so
> little on-topic issues, a short reply will come about!

Why not have more respect and just don't respond.  I made the mistake
of responding to your flames and I don't intend to do so again,
so if you want to play another round of "mine is bigger than
yours" take it to email.

I won't bother to read or respond to anything you wrote and my
apologies to the list for having responded to this person in
public, it was best left to email.

Regards,
Ahmed

[Big Snip]