Why LispOS?

Noah Friedman friedman@splode.com
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 22:44:34 -0800 (PST)

Jordan,

I thought I'd share my opinion with you (whether you really wanted it or
not) but didn't think the rest of the list really wanted to read my
ranting.  That's why I mailed you directly and didn't Cc the list; I'm not
sure why you put the list back in when you replied.

I don't "contribute" to this list very often because I'm too pressed for
time to help, so talking about what I would or wouldn't like in a system,
or whether other people's ideas are good or not, is not really for me to
say.  Whatever inability other folks may have regarding time, money,
etc. to give to the project, it just seemed a slightly disingenuous to sign
off the list but first taunt people with the fact that he found funding and
we didn't.  Great, that's a lot of help to the rest of us!

But whatever.  I didn't think that opinion beared sharing with anyone else.
Sorry, folks.