Are we dead or alive? (was Re: a good volunteer)

Christian Lynbech chl@tbit.dk
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:00:30 +0200 (MET DST)

John> (2) The "Get Distracted" Option...

If you are thinking in terms of getting some minimal OS up, you might
want to check out the exokernel stuff at MIT. The link is

     http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/exo/

Yet another road to a reduced kernel set up is gnus HURD which is
based on Mach which is labelled as a microkernel, though I know there
are people not so fond of it.

Christian Lynbech          | Telebit Communications A/S
Fax:   +45 8628 8186       | Fabrik 11, DK-8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 8628 8177 + 28  | email: chl@tbit.dk --- URL: http://www.telebit.dk
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)