CC:, To:, etc.

James A. Crippen crippenj@saturn.math.uaa.alaska.edu
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 18:18:10 -0800 (AKDT)

I've been noticing a lot of mail from the list that's duplicated two or
three times.  We're all on the list, so unless the communication is
private don't bother to add CCs to particular people.  It's mildly
annoying to have to sort out duplicates and delete them.  So don't cc, and
don't 'reply to all recipients' in the pine idiom.  That makes life easier
for those of us who still use text-based (vs GUI) mail readers.

tnx

--
James A. Crippen, CS/Math tenured undergrad	<<Lambda calculus	.-.
crippenj@saturn.math.uaa.alaska.edu		  uber alles!>>		   \