Producing the instruction implementations -Reply

James P White jim@pagesmiths.com
Mon, 12 May 1997 11:13:19 -0700

At 10:55 AM 5/12/97 -0700, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
>JW> This is the
>JW> position of practically every software vendor, with the sole
>JW> exception of the relatively small number of commercial GNU support
>JW> companies, which are more like consultants than product vendors.
>
>Note that it is Cygnus Solutions, not Cygnus Support.

That's what I said.  Consultants not product vendors.

Jim
James P. White                        Netscape DevEdge Champion for IFC
Director of Technology Adventure Online Gaming http://www.gameworld.com
Developers of Gameworld -- Live Action Role-Playing and Strategic Games
jim@pagesmiths.com        Pagesmiths' home is http://www.pagesmiths.com