Talk

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@clipper
Mon, 12 Apr 93 0:29:42 MET DST

>> Pretty much any time, but preferably at night or on weekends.  My 'prime
>> programming time' is from about 18:00 until 03:00, United States C.S.T.
>> (Is that redundant?).  That is when I am most available.

Well, the USA is a wide country, so that NY time isn't Seattle time. Could
you please find what offset to GMT you use (for example comparing date and
date -u command results, or looking at a world map). It should be useful.
Tell me also if you use summer time/winter time adjustment (but it may be
a french only stupidity).

>> Maybe we should get together on the net on a Saturday (western hemisphere;
>> Sunday in Australia, I think) sometme and talk for 2 or 3 hours.  Maybe
>> an irc channel?
Why not use irc ? I've never used it as I can connect only through my brother's
account, but if it is easy etc, why not ?

>> --
>> Dan Odom
>> danodom@matt.ksu.ksu.edu -- Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
>>
>> Support the League for Programming Freedom.  Mail lpf@uunet.uu.net