PostScript available? [djg27]

Gary D. Duzan duzan@udel.edu
Fri, 04 Jun 93 07:16:34 -0400

In Message <2c0ed387.davgar@davgar.arlington.va.us> ,
   David Garfield <david@davgar.arlington.va.us> wrote:

=>We may be able to handle some other formats.  If nothing else, we all
=>have PC class machines (I think).  Of course, such an other format
=>probably means on screen displays.
=>
   Actually, all I have at home is an HP 2621P terminal. I use a
486DX/50 at work, though. I'm thinking of getting a low end Unix box,
like a SPARC Classic for hacking. The sooner I can get away from ISA,
BIOS, and 640K conventional memory, the better. I may end up with a
486 running 386BSD, but I'd rather not.

                                        Gary Duzan
                                        Time  Lord
                                    Third Regeneration
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts