Home Boxes?

Dan Odom danodom@matt.ksu.ksu.edu
Sat, 5 Jun 93 12:19:09 CDT

Andreas Arff Said:

> Borland has got a very liberal copy policy. You can distribute x number of
> copies, as long as only one is used at a time, and since we are spread
> through out the world, that wouldn't be any crucial difficulties, if someone
> has got a *legal* copy of it!

I got a legal copy of BC++ 3.1.  If you think I'm going to upload it,
you're nuts.  It's like 16 HD floppies.

> If we use GNU, mustn't we agree on some special policy things then.

Not if Moose is going to be free software, which, as far as I know, it
will be.

> BTW, we'll
> need an assembler for MOOSE anyway, so why don't we put our language group
> to do it? It is very easy to make a simple assembler! Only to hardcode the
> different op-codes to the different asm. commands.
> MASS, Moose ASSembler.

OK, let's do it.  I'm posting another (short) mesage about this - read it.

> > Support the League for Programming Freedom.  Mail lpf@uunet.uu.net
>
> Nough bullshit from me:-).

Hey, now, what's THAT supposed to mean? :-)

--
Dan Odom
danodom@matt.ksu.ksu.edu -- Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS

Support the League for Programming Freedom.  Mail lpf@uunet.uu.net