Is there anyone here ?

Dan Odom danodom@matt.ksu.ksu.edu
Sat, 25 Sep 1993 11:58:26 -0500 (CDT)

Francois-Rene Rideau Said:

>  Is there anyone left in the MOOSE project ?

You know, I was wondering that myself the other day...

>  Did Moose die this summer, is it only asleep or am I missing the
> discussion elsewhere ?

Asleep, I think.... I haven't heard a peep all summer.

Now, that may be partialyl my fault -- unlike Mr.(?) Rideau, I haven't
said a word since, oh, June or so :-).  But it would be nice to
'reconvene' the Moose tribunal and get something done.

>  I admit I haven't written a bit of useful code during this summer,
> but I'd like us to complete the Moose project.

> -- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
                    ^^^^^^^
Uh-oh, looks like Billy's evil sheme has made it even to _France_.
And they said clipper couldn't be exported ;-).

--
Dan Odom
danodom@matt.ksu.ksu.edu -- Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS

PGP key by finger or request.