Is there anyone here ?

Gary D. Duzan gary@dragon.dsh.org
Sat, 25 Sep 93 12:18:21 -0400

In Message <9309251356.AA25809@clipper.ens.fr> ,
   Francois-Rene Rideau <rideau@clipper.ens.fr> wrote:

=> Is there anyone left in the MOOSE project ?
=> Summer has ended, and work and studies will come back soon if they
=>haven't yet.
=> Did Moose die this summer, is it only asleep or am I missing the
=>discussion elsewhere ?
=> I admit I haven't written a bit of useful code during this summer,
=>but I'd like us to complete the Moose project.
=>
   No, there was practically no activity over the summer here. I'm not
particularly optimistic about the project's future at this point. I'm
looking into buying a machine for home to run FreeBSD right now, though,
and I'm hoping to do some sort of system programming, whether as part
of Moose or on my own.

                                        Gary Duzan
                                        Time  Lord
                                    Third Regeneration
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts

p.s. My old account, duzan@cis.udel.edu, has been zapped, but mail will
be forwarded to my new account, gary@dsh.org, for a year or so.

                                     GD,TL,TR,HPotCA