Is anybody here ?

Gary D. Duzan gary@dragon.dsh.org
Mon, 27 Sep 93 13:14:17 -0400

In Message <9309271131.aa22381@ndlc.occ.uky.edu> ,
   Ross Hayden <ross@occ.uky.edu> wrote:

=>About two weeks ago I mailed Dennis directly to see what's been going
=>on with Moose, and I have yet to get a response.  Hmmm...
=>
   Dennis has been rather busy, and doesn't seem to answer email much.

=>Does anyone know how I change my address on the mailing list?
=>
   I don't think anyone is managing the list at the moment.

                                        Gary Duzan
                                        Time  Lord
                                    Third Regeneration
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts