Contretest !

winikoff@cs.mu.oz.au winikoff@cs.mu.oz.au
Thu, 5 May 94 14:57:44 EST

> > Hi!
> >
> > Could you give a yell if you get this ..
>
> YAHOO !!!
> Happy to hear from you !
>
> > Thanks!
>
> <I> Thank you. You're the only one who did (could?) reply.

that bad?!

> But even if alone, I'd continue my way to what I now call (my own idea of)
> MOOSE. Look out for an incoming MOOSE message.

Yup.
I've got it.
I'm away this weekend (rehearsal camp)
I've collected some thoughts on paper and will post them to you with comments
on your mail soon (monday latest)
BTW, have you heard/seen VSTa?

> > Michael
> Have a happy winter !
>
> --    ,        	                                ,           _ v    ~  ^  --
> -- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
> MOOSE project member. OSL developper.                     |   |   /

:-)

> Dreams about The Universal (Distributed) Database.       --- --- //
> Snail mail: 6, rue Augustin Thierry 75019 PARIS FRANCE   /|\ /|\ //
> Phone: 033 1 42026735                                    /|\ /|\ /

Michael Winikoff 		winikoff@cs.mu.oz.au
Computer science postgrad. University of Melbourne, Australia.
Fac me cocleario vomere! (Gag me with a spoon)
CA/B1 iv++ u c 2/2/2 r f+ h p o+ s+ d y? PDS CWF