Who is still here?

JJ Lay csjjlay@knuth.mtsu.edu
Sat, 14 May 1994 14:39:04 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings fellow MOOSErs!

I am still going over the latest email I received.  I'm just curious how many people are still involved?

                                                 ------
                                                 JJ Lay

JJ Lay                                           Ingram Merchandising Services
AS/400 Programmer/Analyst                        Seven Ingram Blvd
and father to be!                                La Vergne, TN  37086
csjjlay@mtsu.edu                                 1-800-284-3455 x2118
"Marriage is a noble institution...  If you want to be institutionalized
the rest of your life!" -Dr. Paul Hutcheson, MTSU Computer Science Dept