Name suggestion for a 'new' list

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:27:50 +0200

On Thu, Jul 15, 1999 at 05:32:16AM -0400, Paul Dufresne wrote:
> Well, I am not sure if I want a new list or simply change the name
> of this list. I think what I want is a new list.
I think the discussions you want are perfectly on-topic on os-ideas.
Of course, feel free to open a new list if you don't like os-ideas.
And announce it here, so we may add a pointer to it.

The charter for the list has always been at following URL:
	http://lists.tunes.org/list/os-ideas/info.html
(Hum. Needs a lift up).

NB: it's about ideas for new OSes, not about new ideas for OSes.
Mind the difference! Brainstorming welcome.

Regards,

[ "Faré" | VN: Уng-Vû Bân | Join the TUNES project!   http://www.tunes.org/  ]
[ FR: François-René Rideau | TUNES is a Useful, Nevertheless Expedient System ]
[ Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for  a Free Reflective  Computing System ]
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas.  If your ideas are any
good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
		-- Howard Aiken