Is this list archived?

Tril dem@tunes.org
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:39:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Paul Dufresne wrote:

> Well, I was looking on the mailing-list page on Tunes and, although
> this list can be subscribed or unsubscribed on the web page, it didn't
> seem that archived messages can be consulted the way the others lists can.
>
> Of course this list had so few traffic that it was useless, up to now.
> If I am successfull at having some people from the tunes list to come
> here to discuss without being tied to Tunes, I expect more traffic and
> it could become usefull.

Hey, if you are adopting this list and trying to get it to be used, great!
I think you can use OS-IDEAS as a BRAINSTORM list because they mean about
the same.  It's probably good to keep it the same just for less confusion.
But feel free to use it for whatever topic you decide.  The people who
want to talk about stuff should decide that.  If this list gets too much
traffic and you want to create a new one then, that was the whole idea.

The OS-IDEAS list is archived, at
http://www.tunes.org/cgi-bin/wilma/os-ideas, but the tunes page is simply
out of date and doesn't list all the lists that exist.  A good page to see
all the lists archived on my server is:

http://www.tunes.org/cgi-bin/wilma

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.