Is this list archived?

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:23:05 +0200

On Thu, Jul 15, 1999 at 04:37:22AM -0400, Paul Dufresne wrote:
> Well, I was looking on the mailing-list page on Tunes and, although
> this list can be subscribed or unsubscribed on the web page, it didn't
> seem that archived messages can be consulted the way the others lists can.
Of course they can.
But as with other lists, web update is not done immediately,
but by a cron job that runs every so often.

Maybe we should answer this in a FAQ for the web archive?

> Of course this list had so few traffic that it was useless, up to now.
> If I am successfull at having some people from the tunes list to come
> here to discuss without being tied to Tunes, I expect more traffic and
> it could become usefull.
Sure. The right discussion on the right list will be fruitful.

Regards,

[ "Faré" | VN: Уng-Vû Bân | Join the TUNES project!   http://www.tunes.org/  ]
[ FR: François-René Rideau | TUNES is a Useful, Nevertheless Expedient System ]
[ Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for  a Free Reflective  Computing System ]
Minix vs Linux flamefest summary:
minix is teaching tool, while linux is a learning tool.