Exe => Img ????

LeDudu@gmx.net LeDudu@gmx.net
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:53:44 +0200 (MEST)

Hi everybody
I have a BIG problem... It would be FANTASTIC if someone of you could help
me... :-] :-]
OK: heres the prob:
I have an exe-file with a size of 1077 bytes.
The disk only accepts an img-file of 512 bytes. When I try to make an
img-file with "IMG version 2.0 by Kalk Huth", it becomes an img of 1,47
megabytes. Now I know I should do it with Microsoft DEBUG but I don't know how!!!
Thats my BIG problem.
OK If anybody has an answer or another way to get an 512-img, i would be
glad to hear it!!! (And of course I'm always here for help if I can :-]
Although I think the most people on this list are profis at computer :-] :-] :-])
So by 4 now
Greetings
                           LeDudu

--