listSlots = ls

Tril dem at tunes.org
Mon Sep 18 16:33:44 PDT 2000

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Ralph Mellor wrote:

> note that:
>
>     ping diktuon.arrow.cx got me 'unknown host'
>     the mailing list archives stop at june (no posts since?)

Dear Ralph and Slate list, diktuon.arrow.cx is down.  The new site is
http://diktuon.tunes.org/

The new mailing list archive location is
http://bespin.org/pipermail/slate/

In addition the new mechanism to subscribe/unsubscribe is through the web
interface at http://bespin.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/slate  or through e-mail
to slate-request at tunes.org (send "help" there for instructions)

Your From header was slightly scrambled, no one will be able to reply to
your message, you won't get any replies unless everyone correctly guesses
your email address, as I have tried to do.

--
David Manifold <dem at tunes.org> http://bespin.dhs.org/~dem/
This message is placed in the public domain.