Is this thing on?

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Nov 1 22:28:22 PST 2002

Many apologies: I just returned from a week-long lisp conference which
provided a lot of good feedback for me. I'll be writing up the experience
soon. I suppose that I should note that most members don't say much here,
to my dismay. Is there something intimidating about the project? I know
that Lee and I don't publicize every design decision process, but we
assumed mostly that that would confuse people.

With that said, there are code changes coming in to Slate's code base
again now that I am back, and Lee should be free to continue the bootstrap
soon.

mailto:water at tunes.org
http://tunes.org/~water/