Is this thing on?

attila.lendvai at netvisor.hu attila.lendvai at netvisor.hu
Mon Nov 4 02:28:34 PST 2002

:: Many apologies: I just returned from a week-long lisp
:: conference which provided a lot of good feedback for me.
:: I'll be writing up the experience soon. I suppose that I
:: should note that most members don't say much here, to my
:: dismay. Is there something intimidating about the project? I

i personally don't say anything, because i don't feel i could add too much
to it. but for sure i follow the changes as much as work allows.

but i have a little comment: a very simple application using the collections
and some file io would help the newcomers.

and a general note about the slate pdf... also for the newcomers (which is i
guess not high priority for now), it would help to have small paragraphs
about the new concepts in slate like the different kind of slots, roles,
delegates, etc with small examples.

happy coding,

- 101.