UI libraries updates

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Aug 20 21:49:34 PDT 2003

I forgot to mention, that I published HTML output of the UI design paper I
am working on at http://slate.tunes.org/ui/ .

I am calling it "Shell" for now, simply to have some non-generic name
(well, it still it sort of generic) to refer to it by. I've asked quite a
few people to give name suggestions, and this one (while not really "cool"
or perfect) seemed to fit the most easily. Other suggestions were "Shale",
"Chalk" (not a bad pun at all, but I hate chalk's connotations :), and
"Prism" (which seemed over-used). If there are some interesting
suggestions that make some sort of sense, that fit the overall theme of
this design, let us know. Of course, it's nice if they sound cool as well!
:)