UI libraries updates

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Aug 12 00:57:02 PDT 2003

I'm currently preparing the contents of src/graphics/ for easy loading and
testing. Currently, load.slate within will load everything necessary in
the correct order, but there are bugs that I'm currently working out.

I've also fixed a lot of things in the libraries, various bugs that creep
due to never having run half of the methods before now.

Once these are all consistent, I'll finish up my in-progress work on the
primitive X11 bindings, and put together some basic demos to explain how
to use and test it.