[ENH]Lookup errors now abortable

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Feb 11 23:19:44 PST 2003

I spent a little time hacking in an error-handler that asks a little y/n
question on whether you want to abort an evaluation when a method lookup
fails. This is incredibly useful when using the system interactively, as
you don't have to enter the lisp debugger when you make a simple typing
mistake.

Since this usually requires you to re-load the libraries, I'm sure
everyone who's tried it out will appreciate not having to do that. Now, in
general you should avoid this on fileIn's, since it will leave it
half-evaluated, and I'm not sure how safe that is. But for
experimentation, it saves a lot of time. As usual, CVS Update and enjoy!

mailto:water at tunes.org