210 errors on prims.lisp, old interpreter don't work anymore!

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 23:36:50 PDT 2003

I can' t have the new interpreter compiled on clisp.
It gives 210 errors on prims.lisp. Other lisp files seems ok.

Also, the old interpreter, seems to not work because there is no loop
anymore.

I won't give you all the 210 errors but...
ERROR in #:|(DEFINE-TRAITS *TRAITS-COLLECTION* (NAME NIL "Collection" ...)
...)-
40-2| in lines 109..111 :
Not the name of a function: (OBJ *TRAITS-COLLECTION*)

ERROR in #:|(DEFINE-TRAITS *TRAITS-ARRAY* (NAME NIL "Array" ...) ...)-42-2|
in l
ines 115..117 :
Not the name of a function: (OBJ *TRAITS-ARRAY*)

etc...

Is there something you can do about it?