Misplaced declaration: (DECLARE (IGNORE CURRENTBLOCK))

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 03:31:01 PDT 2003

I have an error while 'root.slate' fileIn.

I have found a very small code snippet to reproduce the error, basically,
using ifFalse:.
Like this:

Slate 1> _ at 22 test [ False ifFalse: [ 55 ] ].

ERROR in #:|1| :
Misplaced declaration: (DECLARE (IGNORE CURRENTBLOCK))
*** - APPLY: the function NIL is undefined
1. Break [3]>
1. Break [3]> :w

EVAL frame for form (APPLY (GET-SLOT METHOD '|code|) METHOD OBJECTS)
1. Break [3]> :u

EVAL frame for form
(LET
((METHOD
   (IF (SELECTOR-P SELECTOR) (DISPATCH-METHOD SELECTOR IGNORE T OBJECTS)
    SELECTOR)))