Slate 0.1 binaries. I can't get it to work! - Now I can. Thanx Tril!!!

Glenn Alexander glenalec at shoalhaven.net.au
Thu Jul 31 17:41:33 PDT 2003

On Friday 01 August 2003 02:22, Tril wrote:

> I'm posting my slate and ecl binaries compiled on debian
> unstable at the temporary location of
> http://tril.tunes.org/tmp/slate/  Let me
> know if they work for you.

I haven't tested ECL yet since your slate image worked fine:

bash-2.05b$ ./slate
;;; Warning: READ-SEQUENCE is being redefined.
;;; Warning: WRITE-SEQUENCE is being redefined.
Slate 1> 2 + 2.
4
Slate 2>

Thanx a lot. This will get me started.

All: I'll keep testing the official one when there are new releases
and keep the list informed so we know when it is going on
AMD-K7+Debian. I'm no expert on tracing these sorts of low-level
problems but I can at least test stuff on my system. I might learn
something - which is the whole point! ;-)

Regards,
Glenn