using collections

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 15:30:59 PDT 2003

Well, adding I guess adding a slot to root rather than on
the lobby was a bad idea. But anyway, there seems to be a problem.
======================
G:\slate>slate.fas
Slate 1> 'src/init.slate' fileIn.
Hi, there!
Nil
Slate 2> lobby addSlot: #x.
<WM: Namespacetraits, lobby, prototypes, globals, Mixins, x,><WM: *LOBBY*,
(trai
ts lobby prototypes globals Mixins x)>
Slate 3> x: Set clone.
<WM: _traits, tally, array, hashBlock, equalsBlock, Iterator,>
<WM: *PRIMITIVE-COLLECTION*, (traits tally array hashBlock equalsBlock
Iterator)>
Slate 4> x size.
0
Slate 5> x capacity.
10
Slate 6> x add: 5.
5
Slate 7> x size.
1
Slate 8> x capacity.
10
Slate 9> x add: 3.
3
Slate 10> x size.
2
Slate 11> x add: 9.

*** - AREF: index 10 for
#(<WM: *PRIMITIVE-NIL*, (traits)> <WM: *PRIMITIVE-NIL*, (traits)> 3
  <WM: *PRIMITIVE-NIL*, (traits)> <WM: *PRIMITIVE-NIL*, (traits)>
  <WM: *PRIMITIVE-NIL*, (traits)> <WM: *PRIMITIVE-NIL*, (traits)>
  <WM: *PRIMITIVE-NIL*, (traits)> 5 <WM: *PRIMITIVE-NIL*, (traits)>) is out
of r
ange

G:\slate>

P.S. : I permit to write here quite fastly without checking much,
since I believe this list need more traffic.