Our web-presence

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Thu May 29 18:56:58 PDT 2003

I spent a little time today adjusting the front page for the web site, and
arranged for a tarball to be posted to the site periodically, but mostly
the site is the same in terms of the information there.

So, I'm wondering what kind of information would you like to see posted
about Slate. I have a couple of documents in the CVS repository describing
the design of the UI and the environment, but they're far from done.

Site design suggestions are also welcome.