Suggestion of Parser newOn: modification

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 07:09:47 PDT 2003

p@(Compiler Parser traits) newOn: stream
"Target the parser to the particular stream."
[| newP |
  newP: p clone.
  newP lexer: (Compiler Lexer newOn: stream).
  newP lookAheadBuffer: ExtensibleSequence newEmpty.
  newP currentScope: Compiler BlockNode clone. " <------------------------Is
this ok? Paul"
  newP
].

By the way, for people reading occasionnaly, Lee don't reply on the list,
but commit my changes
or either reply by e-mail. (I think he have a problem reaching the list).

By the way, is it too much noise on the list? I personnally I prefer keeping
people to know
what's going on, and this keep a written log of what I have written.