Suggestion of Parser newOn: modification

Lee Salzman lsalzman at telerama.com
Sat May 31 07:43:08 PDT 2003

I already committed a different fix for this. However, I'm really going
to end up rewriting the parser completely once we get the
compiler-compiler stuff Bryan was worked on nailed down. The
Slate-in-Slate parser just needs to be 'good enough' for now to allow us
to bootstrap once the time comes.

Lee