Patch to tests to use delegated namespace

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Aug 4 13:51:00 PDT 2004

Lendvai has since told me that he is working on
tests/regression/wordcount.slate so I think it makes the most sense to
go ahead and apply the patch I sent in and his patch will take care of
the file that I missed.  I'm still working on the line ending issue.

Ken

P.S.

I have another patch to make all the tests in range.slate pass but I
need this patch applied first.