Possible problem with latest image/vm set?

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 21:52:39 PDT 2004

With Aug 7 20h41 VM (I quite convinced 16h19 did the same), when I do:
Slate 1> load: 'tests/init.slate'.
Slate 2> UnitTests SUnit suite run.
I get:
===
The method #signalFailureDescription: was not found for the following
arguments:

{0 run, 0 passed,       0 failed,       0 error. 'Foo'}
Assertion failed.
Assertion failed.
The method #zork was not found for the following arguments:
{3}
The method #zork was not found for the following arguments:
{3}
11 run, 10 passed,      0 failed,       1 error
Slate 3>
===
The point is, Ken Causey was thrown in the debug menu on this.
And it is unclear for me why it is no more the case.
Can't say if it is the VM change, or some other changes.
--Paul

Envoyer des courriels créatifs est aussi amusant que d’en recevoir. Utilisez
de la papeterie, des polices et des couleurs spéciales
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/richmail Commencez dès
maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.