Trying to eliminate optimizations on some functions with VC++

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 17:58:09 PDT 2004

You are suggesting to remove the #pragma around the function definition and
try around the function calls? I count 71 calls to this function, and it
will have to
wait because I get out to see someone.
But I should try at the end of the night, or tomorrow.
----Original Message Follows----
Okay, so it may be a bug in context. Possibly one of the uses of
ObjectPointer_asSmallInt is getting optimized wrong or in a way that is
not quite friendly with the C standard. Any help finding out which use
it is?

Thanks,
Lee
---

Des mécanismes de contrôle parental puissants permettent à votre enfant de
découvrir tout ce qu’Internet a à offrir.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/parental&ST=1&xAPID=1983&DI=2043
Commencez dès maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et
obtenez les deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.