Problem trying to change SmallInt < SmallInt primitive

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:29:12 PDT 2004

>This actually looks more natural, anyway. The extra block you were using
>may
>as well have been the whole method.
>
>Why are you creating a and b and then testing x vs. y? :)
This is primitive33. I was trying to find a way to write it so as VC would
be happy.
But it is harder than I would expect.
So either there is a trick to directly write in C, or I guess I should give
up.
I think I give up.

--Paul

Des mécanismes de contrôle parental puissants permettent à votre enfant de
découvrir tout ce qu’Internet a à offrir.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/parental&ST=1&xAPID=1983&DI=2043
Commencez dès maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et
obtenez les deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.