New alpha image & VM up

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Sun Aug 15 22:02:28 PDT 2004

I've also updated the slate-current tarball and added a super-trivial
"install" target for the main Makefile which right now just copies the
output vm executable to "/usr/bin/slate", although I am considering
other options like naming it "slatevm" or something.

Global installation of images crossed my mind, but I don't see a useful
way to organize that yet.