Makefile (was Re: New alpha image & VM up)

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Aug 16 11:35:33 PDT 2004

The install target has been updated in CVS with cross-unix platform
sensibilities and variables that can be customized, and an "uninstall"
target which reverses this. These will install the binary in your path,
put the elisp file into your emacs shared library directory, and place
the vm header in the global header area as slatevm.h.

So this should thankfully mean less configuration needed all around.