i18n library for slate

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Sat Aug 21 02:40:43 PDT 2004

Fantastic! We went over this on IRC (see logs at
http://tunes.org/~coreyr/read.php?chan=slate&date=04.08.21 ; the
discussion begins immediately), and I gave some suggestions and
explained a few rare but helpful selectors (and a bug was fixed,
apparently). I've made those cleanups and posted it to a new directory
on the Slate site:

http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/contrib/slate-i18n.2.tar.gz

I have not tested it. The included tests should be unit-tests,
eventually, and maybe a few names changed, but for now I just gave some
suggestions and cleanups and made sure that I understood the majority of it.