collection conditions + some bugfix

Lendvai Attila Attila.Lendvai at netvisor.hu
Fri Jan 23 10:39:05 PST 2004

:: I renamed newWith: to newDescription:, that should fix it.
::
:: Lee

thanks, here are the correct diffs (as far as i understand things).
hopefully the conditions will help track down a few at:'s returning Nil
kind of bugs with the extra info in them.

quick tests:

[Set newEmpty anyOne] on: Collection Condition do: [| :c | c printOn:
ConsoleOutput].
[Dictionary newEmpty at: 'invalidKey'] on: Collection Condition do: [|
:c | c printOn: ConsoleOutput].

this mail and attached files invalidates my previous mail.

all the best,

- 101