collection conditions + some bugfix

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Jan 23 12:22:07 PST 2004

Thanks! These will be incorporated very shortly.

A couple of style notes:
The signal methods on Collections shouldn't need the name "Collection" in
the title; signalElementNotFound: and so forth seem like enough.

Modifying the printOn: methods seems like the wrong thing; somehow the
description method should be doing something better. I'll try to think of
something better and apply it, but it'll go in for now as it is.

Otherwise, it's great code to have! :)