0.3 enters alpha phase

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jul 19 14:04:22 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 15:51, Brian Rice wrote:
> The relevant methods below for building Slate using the VM+Image are
> slightly different now, since the methods are on the "VM" namespace
> instead of "Compiler".
<snip>

Thanks for the vm/image generation instructions.

I want to say I support carrying out discussions on the mailing list as
much as possible versus our habit of lazily relying on the immediacy of
IRC.  It's not exactly documentation but it's sure closer than the
spaghetti threads of an IRC log.

Ken