0.3 enters alpha phase

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jul 20 08:37:55 PDT 2004

I'm not having much luck with this.  I downloaded and built the stuff
from the alpha directory and it seems to work OK at a glance.  However
when I then try to use that VM to generate a new VM per your
instructions below I inevitably run into trouble during generateVM:.  In
each case (I've done it 3 or 4 times now).  I get

Error: A method translation wasn't found for firstAccessibleObject.

However the method named is different every time.

I updated from CVS just a little while ago.

Ken