tests

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Jul 27 11:02:44 PDT 2004

Hi, thanks for the patches. They are now applied in CVS.

I removed the bootstrap init.slate code patches and attached them in
this email. What's in CVS are just the load: calls; these are too ad-hoc
to try to maintain correctly in CVS, and I don't want to encourage
temporary work-arounds when we really just need the bugs fixed.