Unhandled signal

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Sat Jul 31 12:09:06 PDT 2004

Follow-up:

There's nothing wrong with the VM or image in this case (in case anyone
was wondering). After a conversation on the IRC channel, it was revealed
that John was attempting a resend for which a further method had not
been written. There is no handler for notFoundOn:after:, and this is the
cause of the problem. It will be added now.

Thanks.