Does it make sense to remove slots ?

Peter van Rooijen peter at vanrooijen.com
Mon Nov 8 06:59:57 PST 2004

Massimo Dentico wrote:

> Sorry, the term "object" is so confused and overloaded that for
> a moment I forgot its meaning in Slate.

Ehh, what IS the meaning of object in Slate? I usually think of an
object as being "anything you can send a message to". I wonder if that
is compatible with the Slate view.

> Well, I remember that in the series of articles by Chris Date
> pointed out by me, "WHAT DOES SUBSTITUTABILITY REALLY MEAN?"
>
>    http://www.dbdebunk.com/page/page/626998.htm

I'm very interested in reading his views on this but could only locate
part 1 and part 2 of the article. Anyone have the link to the rest? Or
the whole thing somewhere?

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Peter