Iterating through all image objects

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Nov 10 12:17:56 PST 2004

These bugs are now fixed in CVS, due to one issue on the VM side and a
couple of problems in my user-land code. I have not verified
referrer-streams correct operation yet, however, but the others behave
correctly and safely; just be aware that going through the elements
will expose you to all sorts of objects.

A new alpha set should be uploaded sometime today. Lee is working on
some minor VM format changes.