Structures

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Nov 11 22:07:23 PST 2004

For now, you will need to write up a kind of object to stand for the
structure and methods on it which do the setting and getting and
action.

Of course there is also the problem of memory allocation, and it occurs
to me the ExternalResource management where an id is kept and
open/close allocates and de-allocates might be an appropriate pattern
to use.

I may be really wrong, though, but that's one idea.