SDL patch (fixed for traits window)

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:17:00 PST 2004

Well, I saw that at least 'kuli' was asking for previous work make by Pupeno
on SDL. So attached with this file, is a diff file of the changes.
I wanted to have just a diff file rather than a tar file and a diff file.
But I was unable to have cvs diff -N to be used to add sdl.c and sdl.h to
it,
at least without cvs add(ing) them, that would have means to have write
access
to the repository.
So, I did cvs checkout latest sources in a latest directory, and use some
diff -N -a -u -r -X 'CVS' to make my diff file.

I tried to gzip it, but hotmail was seeing a virus in it, so I ungziped it.
Well, I did not go to the point of reapplying the patch, so I guess you'll
have to
play a bit around.

My directory structure is:
slate5
  slate
  latest
    slate
  diff file was made in slate5 directory, diffing latest/slate with slate

Minor change(s) was made to make the patch works with latest traits window
stuff.

Expect me to work on getting rid of slate.h and use ExternalLib stuff in
next days.
So if you use this, keep me inform.

--Paul