Alpha updated

Bill Sun billksun at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 22:13:34 PDT 2005

Ok, yet another error trying to run Slate after
bootstrapping.  I'm able to save the bootstrapped
image, but I was not able load it back in:

C:\Documents and Settings\Bill Kuo-Shin Sun\My
Documents\The Lab\Slate\alpha>wvm
 slate.image
Slate: Growing heap to 6489192 bytes.
The following condition was signaled:
The method #schedule was not found for the following
arguments:
{("ExternalResource" traitsWindow: ("ExternalResource"
...). handle: Nil. readSt
ream: Nil.
        writeStream: Nil. locator: Nil)}

-Bill Sun