Alpha updated

Lendvai Attila Attila.Lendvai at netvisor.hu
Tue Apr 5 01:46:39 PDT 2005

did you 'make get-alpha' AND 'darcs pull', too?

:: Ok, yet another error trying to run Slate after
:: bootstrapping.  I'm able to save the bootstrapped
:: image, but I was not able load it back in:
::
:: C:\Documents and Settings\Bill Kuo-Shin Sun\My
:: Documents\The Lab\Slate\alpha>wvm
::  slate.image
:: Slate: Growing heap to 6489192 bytes.
:: The following condition was signaled:
:: The method #schedule was not found for the following
:: arguments:
:: {("ExternalResource" traitsWindow: ("ExternalResource"
:: ...). handle: Nil. readSt
:: ream: Nil.
::         writeStream: Nil. locator: Nil)}
::
:: -Bill Sun